First, let me pass on from all of us at Provence Real Estate that we hope for health and safety for you, your family, and our community. I know each day we all try to strike the balance between living our lives and protecting ourselves and each other from illness. While we monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation closely and follow the guidance provided by health officials, we also continue to work to ensure that we meet the needs of our residents, and provide for the health and safety of our team members.
We all need to do our part to help slow down and contain the spread when possible. Even though you may not be worried about your personal health, it’s the elderly and other high-risk members of our community that are most affected. If we can do something small to stop the spread, we should do it. Don’t be less cautious if you perceive yourself in a low-risk group. We are all just 1 or 2 degrees away from someone in a high-risk group. It could be your grandmother, a co-worker, or someone whom you don’t know has a preexisting condition.
Like many others, our organization is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national health organizations.
Please take a moment to review the below outlined precautionary measures we as a company will put into immediate effect until further notice:
- Closing of leasing offices, amenities, and common areas to the public – We will continue to conduct business from our leasing offices but they will be closed to the public. All amenities (except laundry rooms) and common areas will be closed. We will communicate only via phone/email/text. Rent payments and service requests can be submitted via your community websites and resident portals.
- Text messaging – We have expanded our text message platform to almost all communities to facilitate communication with residents. Please be on the lookout for a text message from your community management team.
- Service requests – Our maintenance team will only be completing emergency service requests. When we enter an occupied unit to complete an emergency request, we will ask that all residents and guests move to a room away from where the repair is being completed, or leave the apartment. Exterior maintenance will continue as normal.
- Package delivery – When packages are delivered to the leasing office, we can deliver it to your door since our leasing offices will be temporarily closed to the public. Contact your community management team if you would like to request a package delivery.
- Residents events (or any gatherings) on our communities will be suspended until further notice.
You can continue to reach your community management team via this form or by phone at (251) 626-4600 if you have any additional questions or concerns. All messages will be retuned as soon as possible. Our goal is to continue to conduct our business operations as close to normal as we can over the coming days and weeks.
We may make additional operational changes in the future. We will hope for a quick resolution to this crisis, however prepare for a more extended timeline if necessary. We appreciate your understanding as we take precautions to protect our associates and the residents within our communities. We are committed to our residents and our focus will continue to be on providing excellent customer service.